"I've lost my mum!"
"Hush, little monkey, don't you cry.
I'll help you find her", said Butterfly
In the story Monkey Puzzle by Julia Donaldson a little monkey has lost his mummy. The Butterfly tries to help, but doesn't understand what the monkey's mummy looks like. Through the story we learned that some animals look like their mummies (monkeys) and some do not (butterflies/caterpillars).
Are there any CONNECTIONS?
- My mum has the same hair as me. Even my dad. (Charles)
- My mum has the same hair. (Gracie)
- Me and my mum have the same hair too. Kind of brown and yellow. (Kotaru)
- My dad has the same hair as me. Yellow and I have yellow too. (Eddie)
- Mine is black like mum, dad, and even my helper. (Charles)
- Mummy, Rai Rai and me have the same actually. (Kotaru)
- Siena's hair is the same as me. And Kili's. (Jean-Louis)
- The colour of my hand is the same as my mum. (Charles)
- My dad's skin colour is the same as mine. (Gracie)
- My brother has the same hair as my mum. (Eddie)
- Jumi black and white eyes and mummy black and white eyes. (Jumi)
- Rai Rai, grandpa and me have the same eyes. (Kotaru)