This week we have been hunting for light in our classroom and in different places around the school. In one of our Afternoon Meetings, Cailynne noticed that light could be seen on the "DVD" hanging up high in our classroom. "It even has 2 rainbows!", she said.
"How does that work?", asked Ms. Alison. "How does that CD or DVD have 2 rainbows?"
None of us were really sure so Ms. Alison asked another question: "Do you think there are rainbow lights inside?"
- They're round. When you look inside them the rainbow goes onto me. (Olympia)
- When I look there there's too many rainbows coming around. (Caileigh)
- When I move it the rainbow stays in a spot. (Max)
- When I look at the rainbow I see my face and then the rainbow went in my eye. (Phoenix)
- When I do it back and forth I see a bit of rainbows. (Cailynne)
- When I do this way and that way the rainbow goes this way and that way. (Mana)
- When I turn around the CD rainbow comes all around in my face. (Caileigh)